Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Leo Club Joint Installation for Selangor Leo Clubs 2010

On the 15th of August, a wonderful Sunday, the Leo Clubs of Selangor had an official installation for the new members and the new BODs at 3k Hall, SS13.

Although I already installed as a member last year, I went to the installation to witness the new members, the incoming BODs installing and the outgoing BODs "uninstalled". :/
Well it's of course with tears and goosebumps.

Other than that, socializing is of course an opportunity. Namecards were thrown to my hand with a short introduction, it's such a waste that I don't have a namecard, yet.

Well, no photos as I'm not on a camera. But, it's really an enjoyable event and definitely I'm going to attend it again next year, as a BOD. *winks*


Anyways, I'm still having my exams now, so keeping the post short. :)